If you are looking for efficient software in terms of reliability and performance, you must select QuickBooks. At times, the users might end up with certain errors while using it. Thankfully, Intuit has introduced Intuit QuickBooks Tool Hub for resolving common QuickBooks errors. It is a multi-functional asset where you can find necessary tools like File Doctor, QuickBooks Refresher, Condense Data tool, PDF and Print Repair Tool, and others required to fix common errors. For a detailed procedure on how to download QB Tool Hub, you must read the entire blog.
Get in touch with our experts by dialing Toll-Free Number 855–948–3651 and get the answers to all the queries that you have.
What Is Meant By QuickBooks Tool Hub?
QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub is a compilation of every tool that can help you fix all the errors you encounter while using the QuickBooks applications. Previously, the users used to download a specific tool depending on the error. For example, there might be times when you have to either download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool or the Clean Install tool to resolve the QuickBooks Desktop installation errors. After introducing QB Tool Hub in 2020, the above two tools were put together to form a single QuickBooks Desktop troubleshooting called QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub that is available for everyone for free.
What Errors Can Intuit QuickBooks Tool Hub Resolve?
QuickBooks Tool Hub can help you resolve all the major issues that you may come across while using the QB application. Here, we have listed down all the major issues:
1. QuickBooks Error 6123
2. QuickBooks Error H202
3. QB Company File issues
4. QuickBooks installation issues and troubles
5. Networking errors while using QuickBooks
6. QuickBooks PDF and Printing errors
7. QuickBooks crashing error
How Can You Download External Tool Hub For QuickBooks?
If in case, you haven’t upgraded your QuickBooks to 2021, then you have to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub separately from the official QuickBooks website. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download and install QB Tool Hub:
- You have to first download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file and then go to the Downloads folder.
2. Then, search for the QuickBookstoolhub.exe file and run it.
3. After that, select the Destination Folder to install the Tool Hub app and click on Next.
4. Now, accept the License Agreement by clicking on Yes.
5. Further, click on Install and wait till the “Install Shield Wizard Completed” window appears on your screen.
6. Make sure that you check-mark the install QuickBooks Tool Hub option and click Finish.
7. If you haven’t installed the Tool Hub application, you must search for it using the Windows Search bar and select the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
How Tool Hub Assists To Resolve Different Issues?
QuickBooks Tools Hub can help you resolve numerous issues. Here, we have listed down different QuickBooks Tools integrated with QuickBooks Tool Hub along with the steps to use them:
- For Company File Issues: When you end up with 6000 series of error messages or fail to open the Company File, in that case, you have to select the option Company File Issues and then run QuickBooks Database Server Manager. It will start the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. If the tool doesn’t work or need additional help, you must click on the help icon.
- Network and Connection Issues: Whenever you come across error messages such as H202, it indicates network connection problems. Therefore, you have to select the Network Issues icon available on the server computer in such a situation.
- To Tackle Performance Issues: At times, you might end up with Error Message 6123 due to a program crashing. It may also occur while opening an application. Therefore, in that case, you have to sleet the problem. It will open the QuickFix my Program and QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool. You can use the same for PDF and Printing Issues in QuickBooks.
- For Issues during Installation: If you have ever come across an issue while running, re-installation, and uninstalling the program, you have to select the Installation Issues. You will be prompted with two options: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool or the Clean Install Tool. Both tools have different functions. Thus you need to make sure that you choose the one that fits your need the best.
- To Reset Password: It might be possible that you forgot the password of your QuickBooks. In that situation, you have to select the Password Reset tab and then select the QuickBooks Password Reset Tool of your choice.
Summing It up
It brings us to the end of the article on Intuit QuickBooks Tool Hub. We hope we have given all the required information that you must know about it by now. However, if you are still stuck with any query and need the assistance of our expert, give us a call on our helpline number 855–948–3651. Our support team is available round the clock to assist you.